Monday, November 14, 2011

Can anyone please tell me what does an girl who is a hooker dress like and what age are most of them are?

I'm just curious and this is out of curiousity because I have never know what a hooker dress like and what age are they. I don't know what they dress like and what age are most of them are because I chose not to mess with them because I don't want Aids and I rather marry a girl who is a virgin and be with her instead of messing with a hooker. But a lot of people think I'm gay because I don't know what hookers dress like. So, Can anybody please tell me what does hookers wear ?? I mean please give me details of what shoes do they wear and do they wear dresses or skirts or pants and stuff like that ?? Also, what age are most hookers turn out to be ??? Are there any hooker girls that are in their early 20s or late 20s ?? Remember, This question is out of my curiosity and this is a serious question ???

No comments:

Post a Comment