Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christians - do you live up to this poem on Yahoo Answers?

Hi i emmans...... just wanted to say ,,,,, just a poem. when a CHRISTIAN says HE IS CHRISTIAN.. meaning followers of MY LORD AND GOD JESUS CHRIST... means , boldness ready in mind and soul , for what ever comes our way ,if we are spit on beaten or shut at so be it We do it for GOD'S sake knowing that we have Eternal Life. JESUS says you will be rejected for my sake..... so to answer , I AM PROUD TO BE A CHRISTIAN JESUS IS MY LORD AND GOD I AM PROUD TO PROFESS HIS WORDS ,HE GIVES US AUTHORITY TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HIM ,I FEEL NO STING OF PAIN HE TOOK IT FOR ME..... because of who I was before, the s of the earth an evil person... I was dead to sin ....Now I have Eternal Life and I shout with Praise and Joy and tell everyone I meet of my success, I want everyone to know HIS great Love for us HE is the source of ourselves being , MY LORD AND MY GOD... JESUS CHRIST.. yoli peace and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment