Monday, November 7, 2011

Feel Awkward About New Job?

So, I'm 21, and my parents wanted me to get a job. My mom works at a elementary school as a noon hour supervisor watching kids at lunch and recess, and suggested that i apply. I applied, and i got called back. I said i would come up to fill out some final paper, but i don't even like kids, or people that much. I don't hate kids, but i just don't know much about them. I lm the type of guy who goes out to nightclubs drinking, and listens to rap music. Most of the people that work there are in their late 40s or older, and i'm would be the youngest person there. It just feels awkward that i would be in the authoritative position, when my personality is more of a rebel type. I think I'm going to go up there, and take the job. But it's gonna be weird...Any advise...

No comments:

Post a Comment