Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am a cutter w/ suicidle tendancies and have tried everything, I've run out of options any suggestions?

I have tried psychotherapy, psychiatric medications, inpatient and out patient treatment, and dialectical behavioral therapy, I am diagnosed with clinical depression, suicidle tendancies, self-injury not otherwise specified, and post traumatic stress disorder, I used to struggle with anorexia and bulimia, and I have a dissasociative disorder not otherwise specified. I have also tried accupunture, yoga, meditation, hypnosis, and well thats about it. I am terrified that if something doesn't happen and soon I am going to end up another suicide statistic. I am only 22yrs, but have been fighting cutting and suicidle thoughts since I was 11yrs. ANY suggestions, I don't care how crazy, would be appriciated. I just can't shake this sense of impending doom, and the psychologists have pretty much written me off as a "lost cause" PLEASE HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment