Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Macbook or PC for Engineering?

I will be going away to college next year and am considering buying anew laptop or small tower computer for my tech needs. I'm definitely now computer illiterate so feel free to use words that a "nerdy" type would understand. I know that macbooks tend to outlive their expected lifetime, and they are fast machines, no argument there. A PC is mainstream, but not necessarily fast, or easy to use, and when i say easy, i mean "less frustrating", to use. I understand that Windows can be dual booted through bootcamp on a macbook. Now, thae question is...I'm going to be an engineering major. eventually using sutocad in the future and such. Shoule i get one of the new aluminum unibody macbook and "bootcamp" windows? or get a PC laptop? or a small sized tower? ALL ANSWERS ACCEPTABLE, I LIKE LOTS OF DETAILS :) - THNX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment