Monday, November 7, 2011

Shelton Benjamin: Underrated or Content?

I don't think he is underrated, I just think Vince could have given him more of a push now. They could have a good feud with MVP they dropped that, they started something with Gregory Helms, dropped that. I mean he only defended his championship what five times? For how long he held it it should have been more than that at least. Although you wouldn't think about it he is also pretty , he has been in the MITB ladder match I think every year except last year, and all of those matches have had spectacular moves from him, I think he has a lot of charisma just the characters the WWE give him don't let him express it. He is a great wrestler he is O.K. on the mic, and is awesome with ladders. What more can you ask for? He should at least get some type of push for how much he has given to the company, maybe he could actually win one of those MITB matches and cash it in, It would be nice to see some another heel champ other then Edge and Orton, don't get me wrong I love them, but it would be nice to get a taste of something new. Maybe the WWE isn't working out for him, he could dip his feet in to the waters of TNA. He would be awesome in the X-Division.

No comments:

Post a Comment