Friday, November 11, 2011

What should my facebook bio be?

im wondering what i should put on my facebook bio like, the thing when u click on "info" and then u write ur bio lol... i need to know what to put for that, aaand the thing under ur profile pic where it says write something about yourself or somethin like that... soo - a little bit about me is... - i love my friends and family, i love my cousin AJ <3 i love music, playing piano, riding on the back of a dirt bike, hoodies, Bob Marley quotes, soccer, softball/baseball, playing manhunt on cold nights with all my friends, reading, taking pictures, my converse, i love animals, harry potter movies, the movie I Am Legend, i love snuggling up with my kittens and watching t.v., im a christian <3 <3 <3, i love to wrestle with my cousin AJ..sorry this is so long, i could go on ffoorrreevverrr but these are just examples lol thaanks, oh and please, dont just write what i wrote lol

No comments:

Post a Comment