Saturday, November 5, 2011

Delayed Entry Program Discharge?

Now I know that I don't have the cleanest record in the world but i'm only human. A couple of weeks ago my recruiter told me that i was discharged from the DEP because during my FBI Background Check some things came up about my juvenile record that were under differed prosecution. I was discharged because i wasn't able to get some doents concerning those events like the incident reports. however after i received the docs i turned them over to my recruiter where he then said would re-do my police check for a security clearance i need. I went to the office a couple of days ago and he said due to my police involvement i was discharged and he said i wouldn't able to join the United States Marine Corps ever in my life. he said that it would be impossible to join and i shouldn't bother coming back. I'm asking if this is possible. I have already went to meps and swore in and everything picked out my mos and everything and now was just awaiting for my ship date.

No comments:

Post a Comment